Day 34 -- Night Moves

Thursday, October 4, 2012
These photos are a bit goofy, but hey, I guess they capture the spirit of last night.



Alex and I met Karisa and Kendall in West Hollywood for Melrose Night. Dozens of food trucks lines the street and we had a great time picking out what to dine on.

I opted for a lobsta roll, which really made me miss the east coast, but it was super delicious.



Here's me standing in a patch of grass near Fairfax High, with Melrose behind me. I cropped my head off because my eyes were so shiny-scary.

I wore a newish shirt from Urban Outfitters with unicorns on it and a black theory skirt I scored at Marshall's almost a year ago.

I tied the look together with a black and gold twined necklace by Alexis Bittar and a pair of leopard flats.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design