Day 40 -- Double Trouble!

Thursday, October 11, 2012
When: Wednesday, October 10th, 2012. Day.

Where: Errands around Studio City, packing at home.

What:
Dress -- Jason Wu for Target
Shoes -- Urban Outfitters
Glasses -- Anthropologie


Why: With my new bangs, I was feeling very geek chic and mod. This dress is really comfortable and easy to wear, so it was perfect for running around town and digging through massive piles of clothes trying to figure out what I'll be wearing during the course of the move.



I ended up planning 14 outfits that I can wear for different occasions -- work, going out, running errands, and doing some heavy duty moving. I packed up the remainder of my clothes and I'll be subsisting off of these pre planned get ups for the next two weeks.

When: Wednesday, October 10th, 2012. Night.

Where: Out in West Hollywood to celebrate my dear friend, Karisa's 23rd birthday.

What:
Dress -- Urban Outfitters ($5!!!)
Sweater -- F21
Shoes -- Dolce Vita
Bag -- Gift from my further MIL
Necklace -- Alexis Bittar


Why: I knew I wanted to wear this Fluid Necklace I was luckily enough to grab at the end of last season. This is definitely my favorite Alexis Bittar piece, but it's so statement, that I don't wear it out much. After I had decided that I needed to wear the necklace, it was all about find something simple enough to let the necklace shine.

Urban Outfitters was having a crazy $5 sale and I couldn't help but stock up on a few things (more to come in my pre-planned outfits). This dress was one of them. After that, I just picked a few accessories and ran out the door!

To Note: I'm trying out a few new things with my blog format and how much I'm talking about what I wear. Any input? Do you want more info? Less? Close ups? Multiple shots? More babbling or should I just zip it?

What other things do you want to hear about. Fashion tips? Recipes? Wedding planning?

Let me know in the comments section!

1 comment:

  1. The Fluid necklace looks AMAZING! And I love your $5 dress :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design