Day 46 -- Home Improvement

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
When: Tuesday, October 16, 2012.
Where: Moving! Back and forth between Studio City and Sherman Oaks, and to ikea and Home Depot again!




I stepped up my game a little bit today. It was still super hot out, so a tank was necessary. I got these neon pink jeans and polka dot top at the UO $5 sale and today was the perfect day to break them out because I couldn't really care if they got too roughed up.




These flats kept me both chic and comfy as I drove, lifted, packed, shopped, walked, and sweated my way through today.




I started feeling a little loopy by the end of the day! Phew, that was a lot of work! But we're finally in and we'll be sleeping here tonight.

I love this place so much and I can't wait to decorate it as make it feel like home. More to come on that subject.

Now is better run because I have about 300 boxes to unpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design