Day 50 -- Fifty Days Of Grey

Saturday, October 20, 2012
When: Saturday, October 20, 2012

Where: To work at Alexis Bittar


Why:
I woke up so late today! Like, so late I already should have been out the door and half way to work late! I ran to my closet and just pulled the first random collection of clothing I could find.


Yes, I know this sweater is awkward. Yes, I know I wore this belt earlier this week, and the same shoes yesterday.



Yes, I know these stripes are navy and my accessories are black. So sue me... I was SO late!


I'm okay with the way this outfit came together. I vow that tonight I will get my clothes unpacked and my studio figured out. I can't keep living this way! Wish me better luck tomorrow.


What:
Dress -- ASOS
Top -- Urban Outfitters
Sweater -- DKNY
Shoes -- BDG via Urban Outfitters
Jewelry -- Alexis Bittar, borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design