Day 49 -- Pink Peplum

Friday, October 19, 2012
When: Friday, October 19th, 2012.

Where: To work at Alexis Bittar

Why:
I'm baaaack! Finally a decent outfit with a decent looking photo. This is another one of my preplanned outfits, since that seems to be the only thing I can dig up around here! I actually kind of dig this look. It's a little sweet and a little tough.

I'm loving the combo of the girlie pink ruffle peplum and the black sort of rocker belt.



At work today I added some spiky gold pieces to rough up my look even more.



What:
Top -- Urban Outfitters (one of those great $5 finds!)
Skirt -- Also Urban and also $5
Shoes -- BDG via Urban Outfitters
Belt -- ASOS
Jewlery -- Alexis Bittar, borrowed

Wow! I did not realize that this outfit is mostly UO! Usually I try for more of a high-low mis in my clothes -- ie, Dolce and Gabbana and Forever21. I'm feeling like I've hit a bit of a fashion slump this week. Hopefully once I'm done moving and unpacking, I'll feel like myself again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design