Day 59 -- Lady in Red

Monday, October 29, 2012
When: Monday, October 29th, 2012

Where: To work at Alexis Bittar

 
Why:
When I went shopping at Anthro last night, I was super pumped to spend my gift card, use my birthday coupon and hit the sale racks! For the first time ever, I was actually disappointed by Anthro's sale showing. I usually head to the fitting rooms with ten or twelve hangers on my arm, but this time, I nearly struck out. The only thing I knew I had to have was this navy and burnt orange reto number made by Girls of Savoy. 

 I love the way it kind of looks like a dirndl dress with a Mad Men vibe. It feels very me.

I finished off the look with orange accessories. I can't believe I haven't worn this sweater in the last 59 days! It is my absolute favorite, ever. It made my one of my favorite brands, Alice and Olivia, and I got it at Goodwill for $10! It still had the original tags on it with the MSRP as $340. Talk about a deal! Amazing steal aside, I love the comfy lightweight cashmere, and perfect coral color, and the length of it! Sigh, it's the ultimate.
Alex took these photos of my around our building when I got home from work tonight. I can get very impatient with photo taking, because, as I like to say, "It's more fun to be done." But! Alex takes some beautiful shots, and I am grateful.
What:
Dress -- Girls of Savoy via Anthropologie
Sweater -- Alice and Olivia via Goodwill
Belt -- Anthropologie
Shoes -- Elizabeth and James (clearance at Marshall's)
Bag -- Kate Spade via Second Time Around

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design