Day 48 -- Among the Rubble

Friday, October 19, 2012
This outfit is pretty cute (if I do say so myself!), it's a real shame I didn't get a proper picture of it. Busy day! Sorry for the dirty mirror selfies of the wreckage in the old apartment.

When: Thursday, October 18th, 2012z

Where: To work at Alexis Bittar, Target run, and shuttling more stuff to the new house.


Why: This purple lace dress is a go to in a pinch. It has shrunk a little bit since I first got it, but I think it still works. I can't find slash haven't unpacked most of my clothes yet from the move, but I had this hanging in my 14 days of preplanned outfits, so I ran with it.


I'm obsessed with this cute bee belt I just got in the mail from ASOS. Anyone who knows me knows I love to put a belt over a dress, and this just seemed to be the perfect thing!


It was a but gloomy out in Sherman Oaks when I left this morning, so I added a pair of tights and a sweater to fight off the fog.


I found these shoes after unpacking my boxes and I'm so glad because I forgot I even had them!

What:
Dress -- Urban Outfitters. Same as this one, just purple.
Sweater -- H&M
Tights -- Walgreens
Belt -- ASOS
Shoes -- Sam Edelman via Crossroads

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design