Day 45 -- On The Move

Monday, October 15, 2012
When: Monday, October 15th, 2012. MOVING DAY!

Where: Moving from Studio City to Sherman Oaks. And to ikea, antique stores, Home Depot, and everywhere in between!


Why:
It may not be glamorous, but this is what I wore today. We had a lot of heavy lifting to do and it was 90 degrees out... So workout gear it was.


Yay! New keys!!

I was so excited to finally get into our new place I didn't care what I looked like. I pinned my bangs back, tied my wet hair into a bun and didn't even put makeup on.

Updates to come as we start decorating and getting settled. So happy to be home!


What:
Tank -- Urban Outfitters, shortened
Pants -- Adidas via Marshall's
Neon Sports Bra -- Marshall's
Shoes -- Reebok via Nordstrom Rack
Glasses -- Raybans via RueLaLa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design