Day 56 -- Pattern Play

Friday, October 26, 2012
When: Friday, October 26th, 2012

Where: To work at Alexis Bittar
Why:
Why not?! I mean, if you had a pineapple sweater and numbers skirt in your closet, wouldn't you wear them together? The answer is obvious.

The outfit felt very me. I got so many compliments on it today for how unique it is! I know knowing that no one else has this look. And I know this because this skirt is actually a dress! I got it at Wasteland and I loved loved loved the print, but I refuse to ever be caught dead in a halter top and the fit was super awkward. 
 
I had to have this crazy numbers print in my life, so I slipped the halter straps down by my waist and made maxi skirt out of this flowy chiffon dress. I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with myself.

 

 I'm a sucker for a fun print, and I'll scoop up anything with an animal or food on it. So, when I saw this pineapple engineered print, I knew it was meant to be!

 This is one of those its-so-crazy-it-just-might-work outfits!

What:
Sweater -- Urban Outfitters, super on sale
Skirt -- Diane Von Furstenberg via Wasteland
Shoes -- Sam Edelman
Jewelry -- Alexis Bittar, borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design