Day 42 -- A Little Bit Rock and Roll

Friday, October 12, 2012
When: Friday, October 12, 2012.

Where: To work at Alexis Bittar.


Why:
This outfit was hanging in my pre-planned outfit closet -- which is now empty save for my remaining supply of looks.

I picked this one because it was looking gloomy outside and I want this nice floral print to pick me up! The high-low hem seems like a good transition style from summer to fall. It can't decide it its a maxi or a mini, so it's both!


I love this belt so much and the way it punks up the very femme vibe of the dress.


I put a pair of over-the-knee socks on to keep me warm on this dreary day, and topped the whole thing off with a black sweater.

Jess


What:
Dress -- Principessa Venice, on sale for $12!
Sweater -- Pas Un Ange, hand me down from my mom
Belt -- ASOS
Socks -- Urban Outfitters
Shoes -- Kimchi&Blue, Urban Outfitters

Thanks to Jess for taking these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design