Day 58 -- In My Kitchen

Monday, October 29, 2012
When: Sunday, October 28th, 2012 -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAIJA!!

Where: To work at Alexis Bittar, post-birthday Anthropologie shopping, and, clearly, at home making dinner.

 
Why:
This dress is comfortable, easy, and bright. It just felt right this morning. I tried to wear a long-sleeved Kirna Zabete for Target dress this morning, but knowing that LA summer was carrying on right through October made me change my mind. Sleeveless it was!



 How much do you love that I still have unpacked boxes in my kitchen?!




Here's what I looked like at work today, you know, with shoes on. And jewelry!

What:
Dress -- Forever 21
Belt -- H&M
Shoes -- Steve Madden
Jewelry -- Alexis Bittar, borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design