Day 54 -- Pink Lady

Wednesday, October 24, 2012
When: Wednesday, October 24, 2012. My birthday... again.

Where: 
Morning walk around the neighborhood, off to get massages, and wherever else the day takes me!

Why:
I got this shirtdress last fall on sale at Anthro, but I've only worn it once. Now I remember why -- it has horrific static cling no matter what I do! I love this look, but OMG I can't deal with silk clinging to my legs out in public. Unacceptable.

Insider secret: I changed after we took these photos.


Alex and I had some fun this morning playing with his camera and trying out different styles. I love this shot because I think it looks like a film still.

What:
Dress -- Zoology via Anthro
Sweater -- Gap, last year
Pumps -- Franco Sarto via Marshalls
Watch -- Marc by Marc via Alex
Bag -- Gift from (future) MIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design