Day 53 -- She's Like a Rainbow

Wednesday, October 24, 2012
When: Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012. My birthday!

Where: A housewarming slash birthday party at our new place! 

  


Why: 
Funny enough, I did not plan a birthday outfit! I had planned on planning one, but as things go, I got too busy to get around to it. I bought these shoes on Modcloth last week and they arrived just in time for my birthday! I was digging through my closet 30 minutes before my guests we set to arrive and I decided to just run with the rainbow theme.

 I got this dress for $5 at Urban Outfitters a couple weeks ago and had planned on hemming it up a bit, since the length is midi and I'm a flats girl, and everyone knows those two things simply don't mix! But when I tried it on again tonight with my 4 inch heels on... it worked!



I had such an amazing birthday! From the chicken fried steak and eggs for breakfast to the fabulous mani-pedi (thanks, Al!), and the amazing friends who came all the way out to Sherman Oaks to celebrate, my day was all-around wonderful.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with all the leftover sangria...

 To another great year!
Photo Credit: Roxanne Clark
What:
Dress -- Urban Outfitters
Shoes -- Jeffery Campbell via Modcloth
Jewlery -- Mostly Alexis Bittar (my own!), and earrings care of Mom via Croatia
Watch -- Marc by Marc Jacobs care of Alex! Yay! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Love the birthday cake photo of you. Hope that you were making a good wish - and that it comes true!

    -LRB

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design