Day 37 -- Green with Envy

Monday, October 8, 2012
When: Sunday, October 7th, 2012.

Where: To work at Alexis Bittar. Abbot Kinney festival today!

Why:
I tried to wear this dress a few weeks ago, but the weather was too warm to justify the heaviness of this piece. Finally with a bit of a chill in the air -- if 72 is, in fact, chilly -- I was able to wear this guy to work.


This green plaid dress was a real find at Anthropologie. It was on deep discount, and as I found out from a customer in my store yesterday, it was a really awkward fit for so many people. I love the 1950s vibe it has with the full skirt and wrap detail. Even the keyhole neckline feels vintage.

Because it was an awkward fit or me too, I added a nude belt to define my shape and added another 'neutral' print with the leopard flats.



As always I stack on a bunch of bangles to round out my look. I got so many compliments yesterday from how the green jewelry looked with my dress. I'll definitely be wearing more Midnight Lucite in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design