Day 154 -- Fish Out Of Water

Friday, February 1, 2013

When: Friday, February 1st, 2013

Where: Poolside for the video shoot!


So, the big day had finally arrived! It was time to see my tow custom made dressed thrown in a pool! Knowing that the temperatures had climbed and I was likely to get rather toasty working outside, I opted for my favorite short fishy dress. I found it quite appropriate given the aquatic setting. The hemline is a bit short, however, so I sported some bike shorts underneath to make maneuvering about a bit easier.


I looked very matchy matchy with my hot pink sweater and lime green bag, but sometimes it's fun to be all perfectly coordinated! I wore the same shoes as yesterday, but choose to go barefoot most of the day. Having to step in and out of the pool to tighten straps and fix lipstick proved to be a task I could do sans footwear.
Dress: Betsy Johnson via Wasteland | Sweater: Ann Taylor 
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Urban Outfitters | Bag: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack 
Necklace: Gift from mom | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

I had such an amazing time working on this project and I can not wait to share the final product with you! It'll be coming out in a few days... So, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design