Day 158 -- All Dressed Up and No Where to Go

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

When: Tuesday, February 5th, 2013

Where: Dog park, studio


I was having one of those mornings. I just wanted to slip into sweatpants and mope around. I had tons of work to get done and slipping into the most comfortable, ratty outfit was just totally demotivating. I decided to get dressed up just to get myself out of my funk and get excited about fashion!


This dress had been hanging in my closet for months. I had no where to wear it, so I decided to wear it to the dog park. As usual, I was the most over dressed person within the chain link fence, but I felt awake, happy, and excited.


When I came back home, I'll admit, I did slip into a pair of sweats -- but at least they were my Veronica fancy sweats sample! This outfit wouldn't have worked for sitting behind a sewing machine all day making millions of dresses, but it did get me ready to do just that!

Dress: Kirna Zabete for Target (on sale!) | Tights: Ann Klein via Marshall's 
Shoes: Via Spiga | Belt: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design