Day 162 -- Sweating for the Sale

Saturday, February 9, 2013

When: Saturday, February 9th, 2013

Where: Studio


On my last day before the flea market, I committed the ultimate fashion crime: I wore sweatpants. But! You'll have to forgive me because first of all, I did not leave the house in them, and secondly, I made these pants.


I call these pants my Veronica Fancy Sweats. They're no normal sweat pants. They're made with a little extra love and with some stylish flare. I love the cuff ankles, dropped crotch, deep pockets, and super wide waistband. They are so, so comfy, and not too very sloppy.


Tank top: Sparkle via Urban Outfitters | Pants: Expect. sample, self made | Necklace: Maya Brenner, gift from Alex | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs, also a gift from Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design