Day 177 -- Casual Sunday

Sunday, February 24, 2013

When: Sunday, February 24th, 2013

Where: Melrose Trading Post



This is my best effort at a cute jeans and tee shirt outfit. I feel that if I'm not wearing a dress, I'm not "dressed." Jeans have always felt like a fashion cop-out, but sometimes, if I'm tired enough, you can catch me in a pair on plain old blue jeans.


I made the look marginally more interesting by including a doggy shirt and polka dot flats, but really nothing is too thrilling about this outfit. I wore it to the flea market to sell my wares, but soon wore out and came home to crash out in bed with the puppy while watching the Oscars and eating girl scout cookies. Gee, I'm a really tough boss.


Sweater: Gap | Shirt: Anthropologie, gift from mom | Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall'
Shoes: Restricted via TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design