Day 168 -- Ketchup and Mustard, part II

Friday, February 15, 2013

When: Friday, February 15th, 2013

Where: Studio


The day after Valentines Day, Alex and I rushed back to work. I had several business errands to run and with the weather so hot, this light cotton dress was the perfect for hauling heavy mannequins, sweating in traffic, and picking out new fabrics at Mood.


I've become so accustomed to mixing prints that I didn't think much of layering this chain printed sweater over stripes until Alex commented on how "crazy" this look is. Maybe it's just the color combo, but I kind of agree with him. Yellow and red together looks so much like ketchup and mustard.


Sweater: FOrever 21 | Dress: Gap | Shoes: Gap | Sunglasses: Raybans vua Rue La La 
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design