Paleo Almond Tea Cakes

Friday, February 8, 2013
So, if you follow me on instagram, you know that I recently started a new healthy diet. I've gone paleo! I'm doing my best to stick to it, but I love sweets, sugar and snacks! Trying out a grain-free, sugar-free, processed-food-free way of eating has been challenging, but I've concocted a few recipes that are definitely helping calm my carb cravings. Allow me to share them with you...

These almond tea cakes are delicious and don't taste like they're missing anything!


Ingredients:
1/4 cup almond butter
3 table spoons honey
1 egg
1 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup slivered almonds


Set oven to 350. Grease a mini muffin tin with coconut oil.

Mix wet ingredients together until combined. Stir in dry ingredients (except for the slivered almonds), and spoon into greased mini muffin tin. Sprinkle almond slivers on top.

Bake for 12-15 minutes.

Makes 12 mini muffins .


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design