Day 165 -- Foxy Lady

Tuesday, February 12, 2013


When: Tuesday, February 12th, 2013

Where: Studio


Sometimes it's just fun to wear heels around the house and pretend to be tall and fabulous. Lately, I've been feeling a little unhappy in my body, especially since I've been on a diet and exercising for the first time in my life, and wanting to see results faster. I think every woman goes through periods of feeling less than excited about the way she looks, and we all make it harder on each other by comparing ourselves to unrealistic standards, and to each other.


I feel a little extra pressure knowing that my images of my body are being posted on the internet every day. But I have to remind myself, first of all, I'm the one posting them, and not that many people actually read this blog, and that this is my body and I only get one, so I have to treat it well and love it.


It's times when my self image is low that I find myself reaching for my favorite pieces to comfort me. These pants are quickly becoming my number one closet craving. They are just so comfortable and easy to wear. I wish I had them in a hundred colors. The high rise, straight leg and bright color make me feel both all tucked in and stylish. This foxy shirt was a gift from my mom and it is such a good one! Wearing it makes me feel proud and confident.


Shirt: Anthropologie, gift from Mom | Pants: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs Belt: Thrift Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design