Day 167 -- Sunny Valentine

Thursday, February 14, 2013


When: Thursday, February 14th, 2013

Where:Valentines Day Date -- Breakfast, dog park, Santa Monica Pier, out to dinner



It may be a cliche, but I'm a total believer in wearing red on Valentines Day. I've been doing it since kindergarten, and I love a good tradition, so this one shall never die. Just like my love for Alex! I'm not bragging, but he really is the best fiance a girl could ask for. I got candy, a card, and a pair of new shoes... and he took me out on the best all-day date ever!


It was such a perfect "spring" day, and I was glad to wear bare legs and feel the ocean breeze. This dress is probably the cheapest, most ill-fitting, poorly made garment in my closet, but I love it! I wore it when Alex and I visited LA for the first time, and wearing it again just reminds me of what a magical time that was in my life and in our relationship, as we prepared to move 3,000 miles away together and start a new life. Sigh... clothing can be so sentimental to me!


Dress: Forever 21 | Belt: ASOS | Shoes: Restricted via TJ Maxx | Necklace: Maya Brenner, gift from Alex | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs, gift from Alex | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La | Bag: Vintage Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design