Day 161 -- Stay at Home Seamstress

Friday, February 8, 2013

 When: Friday, February 8th, 2013

Where: Studio


I've been so stupidly busy lately, that I've fallen behind a bit on my outfit posts, so forgive me while I blast you with some updates.



As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently met the lovely ladies of vintagere deux and they graciously offered to split a booth with me at the Melrose Trading Post. Knowing that I had a lot of dresses to make, and prepping to do, most of my outfits leading up to the big sale were pretty casual at-home kind of looks. This sweater and legging combo fit the bill for a day behind the sewing machine. So comfy!



Sweater: Random shop in Paris | Leggins: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Necklace: Forever 21 | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design