Day 175 -- Strawberry-Kiwi

Friday, February 22, 2013
When: Friday, February 22nd, 2013

Where: Road trippin'!



This is just one of those left over, scraping the bottom of the suit case, thrown together kind of outfits. After partying late into the night celebrating the fashion show's success, Alex and I got up super early, loaded up the car and headed back south in time to make it to a concert he was recording that night. I had planned all my vacation outfits except for the traveling home one, and this is just what was left of the extras I packed.


Even though this look is rather haphazard, I love the strawberry-kiwi color scheme! It's making me crave a snapple just looking at this outfit! And that little stepping stone I'm standing on looks like an oreo... or maybe it's just past lunch time and I getting a bit peckish.


Sweater: Staring at Stars via Urban Outfitters | Shirt: Make Believe | Jeans: BDg via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design