Day 156 -- Flea Market Floral

Sunday, February 3, 2013


When: Sunday, February 3rd, 2013

Where: Melrose Trading Post, lounging around the house watching the Super Bowl


I wore this lovely floral dress to meet up with friends and check out the booth I'll be selling at next week at the Melrose Trading Post. This flea market is an LA institution, teeming with decorators and designers, fashionistas and bloggers. Sure enough, my friends and I hadn't wandered the market but once around before we were approached to have our pictures taken for a Japanese fashion blog. We happily obliged and I'm really looking forward to our features next month!


After hanging around the market, picking up a vintage wooden tackle box organizer, and grabbing a scoop of ice cream, Alex and I had to scoot. He went off to a gig, and I hung out with the puppy all day and watched the super bowl. It was such a warm and perfect day, but of course, nothing could take me away from watching my favorite team lose...


This outfit came together in such a quick and sloppy way. If I had known I was going to be photographed for a blog other than my own, I might have bothered to put on some make up or a pair of heels. But, honestly, this is me. I don't wear a lot of make up. Heels hurt my feet. And sometimes I wear mismatching shades of seafoam and kelly green.


Dress: H&M | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Belt: H&M | Bag: Kate Spade 
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Necklace: Forever 21 
Ring: Vintage via Claude Morady (Thanks Alex! Still LOVE it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design