Day 160 -- Lux Look

Thursday, February 7, 2013



When: Thursday, February 7th, 2013

Where: Studio


Another quick outfit today.  I feel like I have about a thousand things on my to do list and sometimes getting dressed in the cutest outfit ever doesn't get first priority. I just layered on my favorite basics and ran with it.


The pink pop of color makes this outfit a bit more interesting than your average jeans a tee look. I'm obsessed with this simple black tee. The long sleeves feel so slimming and the the modest v keeps me from feeling like a nun. 


I love the look of these polka dot flats with cuffed ankles. It feels so Parisian. The little bow ties are just so cute! I absolutely love this outfit because, even though it is incredibly simple, it feels luxe, sexy, and fun!


Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La | Tee shirt: Marshall's | Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters
Shoes: TJ Maxx | Bag: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design