Day 174 -- On The Catwalk

Thursday, February 21, 2013

When: Thursday, February 21st, 2013

Where: RallyPad for the fashion show!


The fashion show came and went in a total blur! I'm so happy with how it came out, and I can't wait to share some photos with you! For the occasion, I could find no better ensemble to wear, but one of my own new designs. Check me out working the runway and greeting the crowd!


 This dress is a new style that I've just added to the line, and I think it's my favorite yet. It's so comfortable and flattering.  The waistline can expand to fit a whole pregnant belly, but it looks so cute nipped in with a belt.


I accessorized with a stack of AB bangles and earrings, my signature California necklace, and a pair of sky-high DVf strappy heels. I had so much fun hobnobbing with San Francisco's most stylish, and even taking a spin down the runway myself after my show.


Stay tuned, there are more photos of the event to come... and this dress will be listed on etsy soon. You can buy the very dress that sashayed down the runway at Expect.'s debut show!


Dress: Expect. | Belt: Target | Shoes: Diane Von Furstenberg via Marshall's
Bracelets and earrings: Alexis Bittar | Necklace: Maya Brenner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design