Day 163 -- Freezing at the Flea

Sunday, February 10, 2013


When: Sunday, February 10th, 2013

Where: Melrose Trading Post


The big flea market day is here! I was so excited an anxious about the day, but I would definitely call it a success. Megan and Rachel of Vintage Redeux were so welcoming and really showed me the tricks of the trade. I had such an amazing time and I can't wait to get back to the market!

It was freezing that day, so I layered and bundled. I started with wearing one of my Expect. samples, the Nav slip dress. I put a sweater, scarf, jacket, leggings and even a blanket on to keep warm. You may not think it can get very cold in LA, but when the weather hovers around a dreary 50 degrees and you're outside not moving around very much, your toes can actually get freezy. True story.


At the flea market, I was selling a mix of Expect. one-of-a-kinds and samples, and sun dresses made out of vintage fabrics. I plan to return very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for me and Vintage Redeux!


Dress: Expect. sample, self made | Sweater: Ann Taylor | Scarf: J Crew, gift from Alex | Jacket: All Saints | Leggings: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design