Day 166 -- Saintly Sweats

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

When: Wednesday, February 13th, 2013

Where: Studio



After a day of moping about my body and trying to brighten my mood with fancy clothes and shoes, it felt good to throw on some sloppy sweats and just let loose. I spent the entire day holed up in my studio fast at work, but when we took a minute to walk Bucket, I decided to forget what other people thought of the way I look and just stay in what I was wearing.


These ultra soft and cozy knit sweat pants were an anniversary gift from Alex. Being that I've given up shopping for the year, I couldn't just go out and buy myself a new pair of sweats, so my lovely fiance kindly volunteered to pick these babies up for my from the Gap on clearance! So perfect for days when you only leave the office to walk the dog... or for days when you love yourself enough to not care what others think of what you're wearing!


Jacket: All Saints | Sweater: Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters | Tee Shirt: No Label, Second Time Around | Shoes: Puma, sample from my internship

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design