Day 155 -- Revisited

Saturday, February 2, 2013

When: Saturday, February 2nd, 2012

Where: Dog park, errands


I figured I'd give myself a day off after all my hard work over the week. I didn't realize that my day off would fall on a Saturday! I had so many errands to run and I had completely forgotten how crowded stores, streets, and shops can be when everyone else is having their day off too!

For my "relaxing" day, I threw on a pair of traditional blue jeans, which freaks Alex out every time. He always tells me, "I've never even seen you in jeans before!" So funny. I layered on the navy with some pieces I haven't worn in a while, and I felt quite cozy and happy in my mostly neglected outfit.


Sweater: Staring at Stars via Urban Outfitters | Shirt: Leifsdottir via Marshall's | Jeans: J Brand 
Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx | Belt: Thrift Store, customized

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design