Day 181 -- The Business Woman

Thursday, February 28, 2013

When: Thursday, February 28th, 2013

Where: Out to meet the fashion director of a major (at least to me!) publication!


This is one of those major moment outfits. I won't say where I went, or who I met with, because I'm not keen on jinxing things, and I find it impolite to write about people on a blog when they don't know about it... so, there that is. But, I will say that I was very happy with how to meeting went and it was such a great learning experience!


I tried to dress to impress and look like an adult. I think a blazer is appropriate for any ocassion, especially a business meeting. I wore it over a dress of my own design, which, by the way, is available on my etsy right now! I topped it off with some fun and practical accessories. A giant bag, for once, was totally necessary.


Blazer: Theory | Dress: Expect. maternity, self made | Shoes: Deena and Ozzy, via Urban Outfitters
Bag and watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design