Day 170 -- Frantic Flowers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

When: Sunday, February 17th, 2012

Where: Studio


As I mentioned in my previous post, things around the Expect. office are starting to get super busy. All of a sudden I was prepping for a fashion show, the opening of my etsy shop, selling at a flea market, a meeting with a publicist, a deskside with a magazine editor, pitching my line to boutiques, and traveling up to the Bay Area. Something had to give, so I decided on Sunday, to move my trip up to Monday in order to squeeze more in up north. I frantically pulled my line together for the fashion show and packed up everything I could get my hand on. This dress is one of my favorites for days when I can't think about trying to look cute. I wore a very similar outfit on Christmas Eve, because it's that easy.

Off to the Bay I go!

Sweater: Forever 21 | Dress: Theory | Shoes: Gap | Necklace: Ambiance SF
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design