Day 136 -- Purple Popcicle

Monday, January 14, 2013

When: Monday, January 14th, 2013

Where: Studio


I had a whole different outfit planned for today, but it was honestly still to cold! I know that no one would believe that it's cold here in LA, but it is -- especially when you're not prepared for it, or equipped with a giant coat.


When I came out in my all purple outfit, Alex went, "Oh! You're an eggplant." Well, thank you very much. I am!


I love the look of paring colored tights with a matching skirt. It makes the bold hose look like out-there, and kind of blends the whole outfit together. I broke up the monochrome with little touches of black and white.

Sweater: Ambiance SF | Shirt: H&M | Skirt: Silence and Noise via Urban Outfitters | Tights: Anthropologie | Shoes: TJ Maxx | Bag: Furla, gift | Necklace: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design