Day 138 -- Coming Up Roses

Thursday, January 17, 2013

When: Wednesday, January 16th, 2013

Where: Studio, and the Dog Park


I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, but I was too busy finally launching my website! I'm so excited and proud to say that after many, many years of hard work, lots of dreaming and hoping, a big nudge from my family, and several late nights at the sewing machine, I am a real fashion designer! I know I'm not quite where I want to be yet, but I really feel, for the first time, that I'm actually getting somewhere. Details about my line in the next post!


After telling the whole world about my new web page and line, we took a break to take Bucket to the dog park, which has really become one of my favorite pastimes.  It's just so cute to see him romping around with the other puppies! I've previously posted about what is and is not dog park appropriate, but I just came seem to stick to the dress code! I wore a skirt there, again. But that's just me. I like skirts.


Look at Bucket's boots and my boots! I'm not exactly sure if this outfit is really my style anymore. These combat boots are a relic of a style past, but they're so comfy and versatile that I keep going back to them. I'm still trying to define what my style might actually be, but I have no idea. Help!


Sweater: H&M | Tee: Truly Madly Deeply via Urban Outfitters | Belt: Forever 21 | Skirt: Pins and Needles via Urban Outfitters | Tights: Anthropologie | Boots: Dolce Vita for Target | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design