Day 127 -- Black and Blue

Sunday, January 6, 2013

When: Saturday, January 5th, 2013

Where: Fabric Shopping at Fabric Planet


It took me a long time to arrive at this outfit! I started with these funky rose and polka dot blue-purple tights because I knew I wanted to cover my unshaven and cold legs, but I was feeling sick of leggings, and still don't favor pants. Originally I had an all blue ensemble going on, complete with a crush velvet mini skirt and navy silk tunic. But it was, as I'm sure you can imagine, a lot of look. I'll have to resolve to wear that skirt another time.


I decided instead to just layer on the black and let these awesome tights shine, and I was glad I did. Black always works. This outfit made me stand out in the right way, while still being able to blend in the crowd, if I were, say, standing behind a bush... or something.


Sweater: Gap, hand-me-down from Maija | Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: Forever 21 | Tights: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: White Mountain via TJ Maxx | Bag: Coach, my mom's from the 90s | Sunglasses: Rayban via Ruelala | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design