Day 124 -- Curly Girl

Thursday, January 3, 2013

When: Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013

Where: Studio


OMG, my bangs are so long they're giving me crazy eyes! And I have curlers in my hair. Yes, I wore these out to walk Bucket, but took them out after we had already taken photos. I'm so glad I tried out curlers, they made my hair so soft and full. I'll definitely be using them again. And maybe then I'll take some after shots.


Another sort of sloppy outfit. I need to try harder to get actually dressed in the morning. It's just so cold in our house that all I want to do is layer on the soft, warm, comfies. I've got to stop that!

See Also: Check out the last time I wore this super comfy sweater.

Sweater: By Corpus via Urban Outfitters | Dress: Soprano via Marshall's | Leggings: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: DV for Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design