Day 126 -- The Higher the Hair

Saturday, January 5, 2013

When: Friday, January 4th, 2012

Where: Studio, Apple Store


Remember that day I wore curlers? Well, this is what my hair looks like after I take them out. I feel a little Texas with this 'do, but I'm also really digging it. The curlers are so easy to set and my hair looks ten thousand times better than it does when I let it air dry! Since I won't be shopping for clothes this year, having fun changing my appearance with different beauty tricks might keep life interesting.

I had to stop by the Apple Store to get my computer tuned up and the experience was super painful for me, not because of that hour I spend on that stool at the genius bar, but because my local Apple Store is located right next to Forever 21 at the mall. That place is my sartorial weakness. If I need a trendy fashion fix, I used to pop in there for a cheap find. And yesterday, they were having a sale. I contemplated going in just to look, but I don't think I'm strong enough to do that so early in the game. Sigh...

Dress: H&M | Jacket: All Saints | Leggings: American Apparel | Boots: Sam Edelman via TJ Maxx | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design