Day 134 -- Hot Pants

Saturday, January 12, 2013

When: Saturday, January 12th, 2013

Where: To our jewelers in Beverly Hills, out to dinner with Alex and his brother, Scott


I was finally feeling better, and ready to get out of bed. To celebrate my reintegration into society, I donned some hot pink pants, and heels. I was going to Beverly Hills, after all. And you all know how it went the last time I was there without heels on.


It's fun saying we have a jeweler in BH. Feels so shishi. We went to go pick my engagement ring up, and I'm so glad to have it back! It feels a bit funny wearing it again. I took it off to wash my hands, and forgot to put it on for hours!

Jacket: BB Dakota | Tee: Truly Madly Deeply via Urban Outfitters | Pants: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Seychelles via TJ Maxx | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Ring: Vintage, 1910s via Claude Morady

Fun tidbit: I wore this tee shirt the very first time I met Alex. So now I can't get rid of it.
See also: The last time I wore these pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design