Day 150 -- Love Triangle

Monday, January 28, 2013

When: Monday, January 28th, 2013

Where: Dog walk, studio


Sometimes comfort just has to come first on those days when I know I have to get a lot done and I can't worry about a pair of jeans pinching my butt while I sit at my computer, or a pair of heels making my foot slip on the sewing machine pedal.


I was feeling bogged down by my closet, having one of those "I have nothing to wear" days. I decided to venture a few feet outside of my closet onto the rack of Expect samples in my studio. This striped a-line skirt is so soft and comfortable and made me feel cool and breezy on a hot dog walk, but swathed me in warm fabric when I was tucked into work in my drafty studio.


See? You don't have to be pregnant to wear Expect. This skirt hasn't made it to my website for order yet, but if you like it, I'd be happy to make you one! It's such a perfect maxi, in my humble opinion.


Sweater: Gap | Shirt: Truly Madly Deeply via Urban Outfitters | Belt: H&M | Skirt: Expect sample Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Urban Outfitters | Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design