Day 148 -- Lush Layers

Saturday, January 26, 2013

When: Saturday, January 26th, 2013

Where: Dog park, studio


Life has been so crazy lately, I haven't had a chance to keep up with my blog. I had so many exciting projects under my belt right now, and I can't wait to share more about them as soon as they have developed a little bit more.


I am obsessed with these photos. Alex always does a rough test shot of me before he starts snapping away, but when the first one came out all blurry and warm, we decided to keep going with that style. These photos seem very French Vogue to me, very voyeuristic. I love how off kilter they are.


I started off this outfit with this emerald green sac dress. I've always thought that redheads look amazing in green, so now that I'm a member of that club I wanted to jump on that bandwagon too. The way the two colors play off each other really highlights my new do!



Since it's still a bit chilly outside, I layered on his cashmere camel extra long sweater for warm and the way it kind of created a drop-waist 1920s look really surprised and pleased me. I know I'm going to have to up my fashion Mcgyvering even more now that I can't go shopping. Finding ways to make my old pieces look new really counts these days.


Dress: Old Navy | Sweater: Vince via Wasteland | Shoes: Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design