Day 147 -- Modified Modern

Friday, January 25, 2013

When: Friday, January 25th, 2013

Where: Sassoon Academy


I'm always looking to help out a friend, and today was Erik's hair coloring final test with Vidal Sassoon. We decided to go for a rich, red-orange, and I'm obsessed. Matthew touched up my fringe and have me a super sleek blowout. I feel like a fembot.
 

To go with the Sassoon, super modern look, I piled on the black layers a la Margiela. When I came home, Alex was so freaked out by my outfit, that the failed around crying, "I didn't know you were goth!" Too funny.


I love this look, especially because it is something different for me. I don't think I'll be sticking with this way of dressing, but it was fun for one day. After all, it's not like I can go out and buy a new wardrobe, at least not until next year. So, a modified modern style might be my new thing.


Jacket: BB Dakota | Sweater: Gap | Blouse: Forever 21 | Dress: Forever 21 | 
Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design