Day 128 -- Shopping and Shopping

Monday, January 7, 2013

When: Sunday, January 6th, 2012

Where: Wedding dress shopping, and then vintage furniture shopping!


What a fun day! I met up with my best girlfriends to take a look at some more wedding dresses. I don't know how I'll ever choose one! There are so many great dresses out there and I feel like I need to try them all on before I know what will make me really happy. It feels like such a big decision! If anyone has any good wedding dress shopping advice or places to hit up in the LA area, please let me know.
 

This outfit started again with the tights. See those knee socks I'm wearing? Yeah, they're actually tights! The full on hose makes it much easier to keep your socks from falling down. A little half and half. I didn't want to make my look too busy with the funky tights, so I stuck to black and white for the rest of my outfit.

I think my hair is finally reaching that ombre point I've been waiting for. I haven't colored it in about 6 months, and my roots are finally long enough not to look too root-y. Nice.


When I got back from dress shopping, Alex and I went out to hunt down some new furniture. We're looking for a butcher block type counter top to fill in the awkward space in our kitchen, a hutch or curio cabinet for our living room, and a loveseat to round out our seating area. I can't wait to share what we'll find!


Jacket: BB Dakota | Dress: Jason Wu for Target | Tights: Forever 21 | Belt: H&M | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Bag: Furla, gift from my future mother in law

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design