Day 149 -- Animal Instincts

Sunday, January 27, 2013

When: Sunday, January 27th, 2013

Where: Melrose Trading Post, grocery shopping, errands

 
When I asked Alex to help me pick an outfit for the day, his only suggestion was "something girly and cute." This is the best I could come up with. It's not very girly, and it's not even very cute, but I love this edgier side of me! I'm still able to be frilly, but having a harder, sleeker look is fun every now and then.


The print on this dress is so amazing to me. I love anything at all with an animal printed on it, but this takes it to the next level. Zebras, tigers, leopard print, and geometric shapes? Hell yeah!


 Jacket: BB Dakota | Sweater: Gap | Dress: ASOS | Leggings: American Apparel
Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx | Bag: Furla, gift from future MIL 
Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design