Day 146 -- Berry Nice

Thursday, January 24, 2013

When: Thursday, January 24th, 2013 -- Our Anniversary!

Where: Out to breakfast, dog park, movies, and drinks!


For our anniversary, we took the day off an just enjoyed ourselves. We ate such a big breakfast that we actually had to cancel our dinner reservation because we were so full!


I slept in so much, that when it finally came time to roll out of bed, I didn't have much time to figure out what to wear. I threw on an old favorite, my little blue dress. Matching blue tights, lace up boots, a bow belt, and heather sweater completed the look.


I didn't bother to wash my hair, so a quick french braid helped cover some day-old strands, and my trusty multicolor Marc bag held everything anyone could ever want for a day out of the house


My matching tights kind of freaked Alex out at first, but it's really nice having someone who always supports my fashion choices and encourages me to take risks. I love you, Al! Thanks for taking my picture every day, complimenting me on my unique looks, and pushing me to do my best.

Dress: Coincidence and Change via Urban Outfitters | Tights: Forever 21 | Sweater: Staring at Stars via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Steve Madden | Belt: ASOS | Necklace: Maya Brenner, gift from Alex | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs, gift from Alex | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design