Day 125 -- Dog Walking Clothes

Friday, January 4, 2013

When: Thursday, January 3rd, 2012

Where: Dog park and studio.



Yes, I really did wear this outfit to the dark park, and I stuck out like a sore thumb. Next time I'll be sure to wear my lululemon leggings and a pair of sneaks. I guess the dog run is the one place in la where heels are actually not welcome.


I thought this outfit was totally dog park acceptable. I mean, there are foxes on my shirt for heaven's sake!


When I was in high school, I had my first fashion show on the quad at lunch. I invited all kinds of family and friends to come to campus to watch it with all the other students. I gave my mother special instructions, however, that she was not to wear her 'dog walking clothes' to the show.

She'll never let me live that down! But now it seems I'm the one who should be careful about when and where I'm wearing my dog walking clothes and my non-dog-walking-clothes!

Sweater and belt: Alice and Olivia | Shirt: Anthropologie, Christmas gift from Mom
Skirt: Forever 21 | Tights: Walgreens | Shoes: Steve Madden | Earrings: Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design