Introducing... Expect.

Thursday, January 17, 2013
Well folks, here you have it. This is what I have been working my whole life towards: having my own fashion line. It feels really strange, but this is actually get. Putting it online for the whole world to see has made it finally official.

Expect Maternity is y baby brain child and I'm so excited that I finally get to share it with you. Check out the photos below to see the core of my Fall Winter 2013 collection, and for more about my line visit...

www.expectmaternity.com






And yes, that is me modeling, but no, I'm not pregnant! I'll take it as a compliment if you think it looks real, but don't be expecting any babies out of me any time soon! My only children will be my designs (and Bucket)!

1 comment:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design