Day 132 -- Light and Dark

Friday, January 11, 2013

When: Thursday, January 11th, 2013

Where: To the movies! Arclight Cinemas in Sherman Oaks


I spwnt most of the day in the lululemon gear after coming back from the dog park, but I couldn't bring myself to swear running leggings and a sweatshirt out to the movies. So I upgraded a bit.

Not that you could tell by these photos, but I swapped out my running leggings, for leather ones, updated my sneaks to a pair of boots, and threw a snood, heather tee, and a black moto jacket on top.


My favorite glitter bag rounded out the look (and also stashed extra movie candy)!


 Jacket: BB Dakota | Shirt: Dolce Vita | Bandeau bra: Marshall's | Leggings: H&M | Shoes: Dolce Vita | Bag: Furla, gift from future mother in law | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design