Day 213 -- Leather and Flowers

Monday, April 1, 2013

When: Monday, April 1st, 2013

Where: Venice Beach, West Hollywood


After a busy day of partying and eating, I really needed... another day of eating! I was lucky to catch up with some dear friends, Nav and Kristen (also names of bestseller dress styles on my etsy), in Venice Beach before Nav jetted back to the UK.


We had a great time gabbing over mac n cheese adn red velvet cake, even though I, more than once, dropped a morsel down the deep V of my blouse. Oops.


I love the way these bootie wedges really dress up this whole look. I was staring at these shoes as I was wearing them thinking, "If I didn't already own these shoes, I would so want them." That's such a great feeling to have when you're trying really hard not to buy anything.


Jacket: All Saints | Blouse: Vintage via STA | Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's
Belt: Vintage via Boomerangs | Shoes: Elizabeth and James via Wasteland
Necklace: Maya Brenner | Earrings: Alexis Bittar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design