Day 238 -- Repurposed

Friday, April 26, 2013

When: Friday, April 26th, 2013

Where: Studio


Sometimes, your day off is also your first day back at work, you know? I had a few errands to run and some catch up to play in my studio, so I kind of got dress really quick with whatever I spotted first. I have a lot of laundry to do, so most of my pieces hanging clean in my closet are my second-string wardrobe items.


This skirt, for example, is really a micromini tube dress, appropriate only for booty droppin' at the club, and wearing to your old retail job, apparently. I knew the length wouldn't work for pushing a cart around the grocery store, so I shimmied it down my body and wore it like a pencil skirt. This white blouse was (almost) the perfect way to finish off this outfit, except for I always feel guilty for trying to get away with mixing navy and black details in a non-purposeful way. Oh well.


Blouse: Marshall's | Dress (worn as a skirt): ASOS | Shoes: Topshop | Belt: H&M |

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design