Day 227 -- A Brighter Day

Monday, April 15, 2013

When: Monday, April 15th, 2013

Where: More moping around the house, glued to the TV


I was finally feeling well enough to put on a decent-looking outfit, and leave the house. For some reason, putting on anything other than pants seemed like way to much work to do given the fact that I was still fatigued from being sick. These jeans are so comfortable and they just might be my most worn pair of pants ever. They feel like leggings but look like cute jeans so they're perfect for pretending you're not sick anymore. Also, they helped match my outfit to my cake.
 

Alex and I went out to breakfast to celebrate paying our taxes. Our outing was cut short when we heard about the events in Boston. I usually don't get very serious on this blog, but I will say this: It was a terrifying day. Alex grew up in Boston and that is where we met and fell in love. His family lives out there, and it was just so scary to think about them or any of the people we knew being near the marathon finish line. I am so lucky to say that no one we know was hurt in this terrible event, but we all were affected. My heart breaks for those who lost loved ones. This tragedy felt very personal. Boston will always be a part of me, and it's very heavy in my thoughts right now.

Tomorrow is a brighter day...


Sweater: Forever 21 | Blouse: Anthropologie | Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Gap | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design